Our tax and financial planning expertise allows us to advise and give opinions on the often complex financial issues that arise in a divorce situation.
What we offer
We seek to provide evidence and support for cases, by making technical evaluations across a wide range of issues and reporting on them clearly and straightforwardly.
We have experience in the following areas:
- Providing expert commentary on the impact of income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax on the transfer of assets
- Examining the consequences of how an individual’s tax residence and domicile may affect any proposed split of assets
- Considering the implications on pension settlements within divorce cases (We can demonstrate the robustness of pension valuations and provide qualified and quantified opinion on figures for settlement and will also highlight how the lifetime allowance is affected for individuals where pension assets are transferred)
- Using cash flow modelling to test whether the proposals in a divorce settlement are sustainable for the longer term
- Reviewing the tax efficiency of individual investments and their appropriateness for the relevant party
Expert Witness Specialists
Why work with us?
During a divorce there will often be complex financial issues that arise. Our expertise allows us to provide advice and opinions in a structured expert witness report.
We are members of the Family Resolution panel made up of accountants, family lawyers and other professionals committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes
Timely and Efficient
Our experts will always strive to save time and add value to each client
We are a founder member of The International Accounting Group (TIAG)
4 Offices, London, St Albans, Rickmansworth and Milton Keynes