Our knowledge and skills deliver robust evidence of business and share valuations on the appropriate basis in disputes about ownership or value.
What we offer
We make complex valuation principles easy to understand. From analysis of the available financial information, we produce clear and commercially sound valuations that withstand interrogation.
There are a number of situations where a valuation is required and the services we offer include:
- Expert witness advice for the impact of changes in accrual of public sector pension schemes
- Expert witness support in business valuation cases
- Expertise in due diligence to examine, test and justify each factor of the valuation
- Production of share valuations and provision of expert witness services for cases where it is being contested that share prices have been over or under-valued
- Valuation of a business entity in dispute cases including divorce
- Advice on the accuracy of valuations undertaken by others, providing evidence to assist in resolving a dispute about value
- Production of written reports on business or share valuations and the ability to defend our opinions in cross-examination
Expert Witness Specialists
Why work with us?
Our team works to the highest standard to provide evidence that withstand close legal scrutiny and cross-examination. We are well prepared and confident in our ability to communicate and defend our opinions effectively, both in writing and on cross-examination.
Members of The Academy of Experts and Family Resolution
Cross Team Expertise
Joined-up advice across all services, including, Corporate Restructuring, Private Client, Financial Planning, Corporate and Business Tax
Divorce (tax and financial planning), Professional negligence, Valuation
4 Offices, London, St Albans, Rickmansworth and Milton Keynes