Our expert witnesses – who are themselves experienced, qualified and practising professionals – act in relation to claims involving accountants, auditors, IFAs, insolvency practitioners and trustees of deceased estates.
What we offer
Our expert witnesses—who are themselves experienced, qualified and practising professionals—act in relation to claims involving accountants, auditors, IFAs, insolvency practitioners and trustees of deceased estates.
Our experience encompasses:
- Providing expert opinion for Auditing and Reporting cases, specifically those involving Generally Accepted Accounting Practice in the UK (old UK GAAP), in the cases of non-listed, privately owned companies, where either an auditor or an accountant is alleged to have been negligent
- In deceased estates cases where wrongdoing on the part of the trustee is alleged, we provide expert opinion on the conduct of a reasonably competent trustee acting with ordinary care
- Acting as an expert witness in proceedings involving insolvency practitioners using our extensive knowledge and experience in this area
- Advising in cases involving financial advice disputes
- Providing advice and assessment of significant loss on a dispute arising on a pension scheme
Expert Witness Specialists
Why work with us?
Our team works to the highest standard to provide evidence that withstand close legal scrutiny and cross-examination. We are well prepared and confident in our ability to communicate and defend our opinions effectively, both in writing and on cross-examination.
Members of The Academy of Experts and Family Resolution
Cross Team Expertise
Joined-up advice across all services, including, Corporate Restructuring, Private Client, Financial Planning, Corporate and Business Tax
Divorce (tax and financial planning), Professional negligence, Valuation
4 Offices, London, St Albans, Rickmansworth and Milton Keynes