Launch your career with our graduate schemes
We are offering a range of accounting and finance graduate schemes to help you grow and develop after leaving university. Why not choose Mercer & Hole to kickstart your career as well as gain a nationally recognised qualification equal to a master’s degree whilst you work.
What can you expect from a Mercer & Hole graduate scheme?
We help our clients thrive and, likewise, we will apply the same approach to your career if you will let us. It is difficult to enter the world of work confident that you are on the right path, so let us walk it together. We will help you become a professional in your field whether you choose tax, audit or corporate restructuring.
Over the next 3-4 years we will help you grow further and launch your career in the sector of your choice. During our graduate schemes. you will receive all the support you may need through our buddy programmes, who are there to make your life easier and help you during this time.
Depending on your choice of entry, join us in either July or September. Whether you join one of our ACA graduate schemes or one of our other qualifications, you will start to gain experience and soft skills training straight away, whilst you work towards one of the following professional qualifications:
- Chartered Accountancy (ACA)
- Tax (ATT/CTA or ACA/CTA)
- Corporate restructuring (ACCA)
We listen to what challenges you are interested in and support you in this with progressive learning opportunities throughout your studies. We want you to help craft our future so you will be given a permanent contract of employment from your first day of our graduate scheme no matter which one you choose.
With a diverse business we can help you to develop in a number of ways. For example, if you join us as a Tax trainee, you can bank experience in our Trustees department too, enabling you to contribute further as you progress within the firm.
Other benefits of joining one of our accounting graduate schemes.
- Good work-life balance – we fully believe in the work hard play hard ethos
- Access to technical experts in your chosen field
- Social events with like-minded people
- Fun family feel environment – in a diverse supportive culture
Why choose us?
- Become a professional in either Tax, Audit and Accounting or corporate restructuring.
- Within 3-4 years you will have a level 7 qualification (ACA, ACA-CTA, ATT-CTA and ACCA).
- Buddies to support you on your learning journey.
- Work-life balance.
- Opportunities for development.
- Access to technical experts in their field.
- Social and fun with a cohort of like-minded people.
- Fun family feel environment – in a diverse supportive culture.
Meet our past and present Graduate Trainees
Find out what it is like to be a graduate trainee here by meeting those who have first-hand experience of our graduate scheme.
Joined as a tax trainee in 2016Meet Rachel >
Senior Virtual Finance Manager
Joined as an audit trainee in 2013Meet Chris >
Posted 28 February 2024