Welcome to Financial Planning
There is a huge amount of crossover with tax and financial planning advice and we believe that clients benefit from the comprehensive, professional advice where both our tax and financial planning teams are working together. Within this environment, we are able to offer our clients a truly ‘joined-up’ service. There is a huge amount of crossover with tax and financial planning advice and we believe that clients benefit from the comprehensive, professional advice where both tax and financial planning are working together.
So, who do we work for and how do we work?
- We help individuals to set up a financial plan of building up personal and family wealth. We review progress taking into account changes in lifestyle, tax legislation and personal financial position.
- We help with planning for retirement investment and taking retirement benefits.
- We advise on tax efficient investments as part of an overall strategy to reduce an individual's annual tax burden.
- We assist individuals facing negotiations on divorce settlements. We will analyse any financial proposals to test whether the funds provision will be sufficient for their needs going forward.
- We act for business owners in relation to evaluating what additional capital would be needed for the business to continue if they were seriously ill or in the event of their untimely death.
- We support businesses in relation to the pension provision for employees and other benefits, including strategies to provide business and lifestyle protection for highly valued employees.
- We help with inheritance tax planning, investment and to ensure that individuals making gifts in lifetime can afford to carry out their intentions and have sufficient funds to support their own lifestyle.
- We provide specific support to trustees and professional deputies in their duty of care to ensure they can meet the long term financial needs for beneficiaries.
- We can provide expert financial witness and financial analysis for professional negligence cases.
Why choose us?
- All our fee-earners are qualified as Chartered Financial Planners. The firm has been awarded Corporate Chartered status by the Chartered Insurance Institute as a mark of the quality of our standards of professionalism.
- We provide bespoke solutions to each client’s unique set of circumstances.
- Our clients tell us that they value our honesty, integrity and service as much as the knowledge and expertise we apply to their financial affairs.
- Proudly independent, we are fully committed to providing our clients with impartial advice.
- We aim to convey complex information in an accessible manner.
Where do we go from here?
You may wish to consider an overview of the services we offer by clicking on the links to the left. However, if you would like to get in touch to discuss your individual or business requirements, please call 020 7236 2601 or email a member of the Financial Planning team.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is available to sort out individual complaints that clients and financial services businesses aren't able to resolve themselves. To contact the Financial Ombudsman Service please visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk