The impact of Covid-19 has seen various changes to legislation both nationally and internationally. Our Corporate Advisory team would like you to join them in an update on both Corporate Restructuring and Corporate Finance, impending changes and opportunities for overseas clients.
Key discussion points will include:
Corporate Restructuring Partner, Chris Laughton will be speaking about:
• Ground-breaking new UK insolvency provisions
• A moratorium procedure, a restructuring plan with cross-class cram-down, and a ban on ipso facto clauses
• How do they compare with the EU Restructuring Directive and the US debtor-in-possession regime?
• And how will they help non-UK stakeholders involved in UK cross-border restructurings and insolvencies?
Corporate Finance Director, Mike Orton will be speaking about:
• Potential for inbound investment in the UK post Covid-19
• How we can support overseas acquirers by providing transaction service advice
Time: 4pm UK timeClick to register >