Many cases involve professional negligence and we have experience across various fields as follows:
- Providing expert opinion for Auditing and Reporting cases, specifically those involving Generally Accepted Accounting Practice in the UK (old UK GAAP), in the cases of non-listed, privately owned companies in the UK, where either an auditor or accountant is alleged to have been negligent.
- In deceased estates cases, we provide expert opinion on whether there is wrongdoing in the trustee’s administration or actions.
- Acting as an Expert Witness in proceedings involving insolvency practitioners. We offer extensive knowledge of insolvency law and experience in practice.
- Cases involving IFA disputes. We have successfully demonstrated our understanding of lifetime allowance for both defined contribution and final salary pension schemes operates in practice.
- Providing advice and assessment of significant loss on a dispute arising on a pension scheme.
Where do we go from here?
If you feel that anything in our approach resonates with you, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Expert Witness team if you would like to discuss your own circumstances in more depth.
We look forward to working with you.