Food and Beverage
The food and beverage market is a dynamic, fast moving sector with a wide range of operators from small, privately owned businesses to large multinationals. There are also a diverse range of business types in the sector, from growers/manufacturers through to bars and restaurants.
Whatever the type, many of these businesses face similar issues – the availability of staff and the impact of changes to the minimum wage, changing commodity prices and the impact of fuel prices. Mercer & Hole deal with clients across the entire supply chain and understand the stresses and strains at each particular point.
The areas we typically work with our clients in this sector include:
- Accounting and payroll services
- Tax advisory - including capital allowances, payroll taxes and VAT
- Working capital modelling and assistance with business plans
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Compliance services – audit and tax
- Personal tax planning and compliance for owners
If you would like assistance or a fee quote for services please contact Phil Fenn.
Contact Our Partners
Choose from the drop down menu below to select a Partner to contact.