TIAG appoints Paul Maberly to Advisory Board
Date: 15th January, 2016 | Author: Mercer & Hole Media | Comments: 0
Paul Maberly of Mercer & Hole Chartered Accountants appointed to Advisory Board of international alliance of independent accounting firms.
TIAG® recently appointed Paul Maberly of Mercer & Hole as a member of its Advisory Board. The Advisory Board, comprised of prominent accountants from around the world, is a vital component of TIAG’s membership, which encompasses 119 independent member firms throughout 68 countries.
Various roles of the Advisory Board include assisting TIAG’s management in reviewing prospective new members, offering feedback for the planning of international conferences and providing valuable guidance on future plans and initiatives. The Advisory Board convenes meetings at TIAG’s semi-annual international conferences in addition to regular teleconferences.
“It is an honour to have been asked to join TIAG’s Advisory Board. Mercer & Hole were one of the founder members of the alliance so I take pride in seeing the organisation continue to grow. My appointment is also a great opportunity to exchange information with our foreign counterparts and to be able to bring this experience back to the firm. I am very much looking forward to it.”
“We are honored to welcome Paul Maberly as a new Advisory Board member,” said Richard Attisha, President of TIAG and the TAG Alliances. “Paul Maberly is a leader in his firm and community, and I’m confident that the 16,000 professionals throughout the TAG Alliances will be well-served by Paul Maberly’s advice and counsel to our organization. Before I joined the TAG Alliances as President, I served as a member of the Advisory Board and I know Paul Maberly will benefit both personally and professionally from this experience.”
The complete TIAG Advisory Board includes:
- Kurt Baker; ESV Chartered Accountants (Sydney, Australia);
- Markus Dankl; INTERCURA (Austria);
- Jan Depoorter; SBB Accountants & Advisors (Belgium);
- Paul Maberly; Mercer & Hole (London, England);
- Keith May; Richey May & Co. (Colorado, USA);
- Randall Myeroff; Cohen & Company (Ohio, USA);
- Felipe Pestana; Grupo Planus (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil);
- Dan Ray; Hemming Morse, LLP (San Francisco, California, USA);
- Ronald Storch; Berdon LLP (New York, New York, USA);
- Richard Attisha, President of the TAG Alliances (St. Petersburg, Florida, USA);
- Melisa Attisha, Executive Vice President of the TAG Alliances (St. Petersburg, Florida, USA); and
- Peter Appleton Jones, Chairman and Founder of the TAG Alliances (St. Petersburg, Florida, USA).
Paul Maberly, Senior Partner at Mercer & Hole
About TIAG and The TAG Alliances™
The TAG Alliances comprise three groups: TIAG (The International Accounting Group), TAGLaw and TAG-SP. TIAG is an international alliance of high quality, independent accounting firms. TAGLaw is a similar alliance of independent law firms, and TAG-SP is a complementary association of strategic business partners. Collectively, the TAG Alliances provide accounting, legal, financial and business support services on a worldwide scale. With approximately 16,000 professionals in 280 member firms, and 630 offices in over 100 countries, The TAG Alliances serve tens of thousands of clients from all industry and commercial sectors. Learn more at www.TIAGnet.com.
Contact Our Partners
Choose from the drop down menu below to select a Partner to contact.
You are welcome twitter.com/sglenholme/sta…
For the latest Mercer & Hole news, visit our LinkedIn page mercer-&-hole