New updates to Mercer & Hole’s FREE App – new tax dates added and now compatible with iOS6
Download our App to benefit from all the tax tools and resources!
We are delighted to announce that we have developed our App to support iOS6 and the iPhone 5. In addition to the necessary updates required we have also taken the opportunity to enhance the user interface experience by adding additional features.
These enhancements are summarised below:
- Useful key tax calendar dates have been added to March 2014.
- The menu screen is now optimised for the 4 inch (iPhone 5) screen size.
- Our YouTube channel is included at the foot of the Contact Us section, including five new videos featuring Mercer & Hole partners.
- For users running iOS6, the location tab now integrates with Apple Maps and uses pin coordinates rather than the search query.
- You can now swipe between pages in the Key Tax Dates, Tax Tips and Tax Tables sections.
We are also looking ahead to the next round of developments in the summer months and will keep you updated with our development plans. We would welcome receiving suggestions from you regarding content and features you would like to see in the future.
If you haven't already done so, the Mercer & Hole App can be downloaded for both iPhone Operating System (iOS) and Android mobile phones and tablet devices. To immediately benefit from the tools and resources available, please visit www.mercerhole.co.uk/app to find out more and to link to the relevant App store for your device to download your FREE App.
Alternatively you can find the App directly by searching either your mobile phone or tablet device for Mercer & Hole in the Apple Store or Google Play, depending on which device you are using.
Date: 21st February, 2013
Articles from this Author
17th July, 2019
Take 5 with Tom Dinwiddy
27th March, 2019
End of year checklist for 2018/19 tax year
14th March, 2019
Mercer & Hole Partner, Chris Laughton offers expert opinion in court case: Brewer v Iqbal
19th October, 2018
Tales of the unexpected : UK tax where you didn’t think you would find it….
Contact Our Partners
Choose from the drop down menu below to select a Partner to contact.
Lisa Spearman to take part in CEO Sleepout which fights homelessness and poverty. To sponsor Lisa and to read more… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
For the latest Mercer & Hole news, visit our LinkedIn page mercer-&-hole