Mercer & Hole hosting Brexit:VAT & Duties seminar
As part of their headline sponsorship for the St Albans Business Festival, Mercer & Hole will be presenting a seminar on Brexit: VAT & Duites and International Trade.
This seminar is focused on BREXIT: VAT & Duties and International Trade, it will take place at our London Road office in St Albans on Wednesday 5 June from 2:30pm till 4:30pm and will be presented by VAT Senior Manager, Richard Collier.
This seminar will focus on helping you and your business to:
- Understand the challenges and risks ahead
- Identify the issues applicable to your business
- Determine how best to prepare your business at this stage, including:
- Considering the timing of future political developments and actions to take;
- Reviewing planning strategies and contingencies, including whether to establish an overseas presence or registration;
- Sourcing relevant expertise and partnering with specialised suppliers to address shipping, import/export clearance, VAT & tax compliance, legal etc issues.
With many commentators waiting in vain for clarity on Brexit, advising businesses is not straightforward. The political process is now, hopefully, coming to a head, so now is a good time to review the practical steps that businesses can take at this stage to position themselves for the challenges ahead.
About Richard Collier
Richard has over 20 years of extensive experience of UK, European and international VAT across a broad range of industries and sectors including manufacturing, retail, internet-based businesses, professional services, property, charity and financial, amongst others. As such, he is well places to advise business owners on this topic.
Coupled with his EU and international VAT experiences, Richard's knowledge of customs duties has proved extremely beneficial for clients involved in or considering international trade.
Date: Wednesday 5 June 2019
Time: 2:30pm till 4:30pm
Place: 72 London Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 1NS
RSVP: Please email Natalie McSavaney email@example.com
Date: 16th May, 2019
Articles from this Author
17th July, 2019
Take 5 with Tom Dinwiddy
27th March, 2019
End of year checklist for 2018/19 tax year
14th March, 2019
Mercer & Hole Partner, Chris Laughton offers expert opinion in court case: Brewer v Iqbal
19th October, 2018
Tales of the unexpected : UK tax where you didn’t think you would find it….
Contact Our Partners
Choose from the drop down menu below to select a Partner to contact.
For the latest Mercer & Hole news, visit our LinkedIn page mercer-&-hole