Lynsey Lord features in Spears 500 as a ‘Rising Star’
Lynsey Lord who works in Mercer & Hole, Private Client has been recognised as a ‘Rising Star’ in Spears 500 guide.
Lynsey was profiled for her achievements and expertise in the private client sector. This ranges from:
- Helping clients understand the boundaries set by UK tax legislation and assisting with structuring their affairs in a tax efficient, but also practical way.
- Cross border tax issues including dissecting and applying relevant tax treaties. Particular focus on the US further to 4 months on secondment at a firm in New York through the firm’s international network TIAG.
- Pre arrival tax planning for non UK domiciles and application of the Statutory Residence Test.
- Inheritance tax planning, including carrying out a full review of a client’s current exposure to IHT and ways of reducing this.
- Disclosures of historic unreported income and gains including using published disclosure facilities.
Speaking of her recognition in the Spears 500 guide Lynsey said “The last 8 years in tax have absolutely flown by and I am proud to feature in the ‘rising star’ category. Here’s to the next 35 years!"
Date: 1st September, 2016
Articles from this Author
17th July, 2019
Take 5 with Tom Dinwiddy
27th March, 2019
End of year checklist for 2018/19 tax year
14th March, 2019
Mercer & Hole Partner, Chris Laughton offers expert opinion in court case: Brewer v Iqbal
19th October, 2018
Tales of the unexpected : UK tax where you didn’t think you would find it….
Contact Our Partners
Choose from the drop down menu below to select a Partner to contact.
Well done to our tax team! twitter.com/ciotattlondon/…
For the latest Mercer & Hole news, visit our LinkedIn page mercer-&-hole