Lisa Spearman features in Spears 500 Guide as a ‘Top recommended tax accountant’
Private Client Partner of Mercer & Hole, Lisa Spearman has been recognised as a ‘Top recommended tax accountant’ in the Spears 500 guide.
Lisa received the recognition for her expertise and achievements in the private client sector. This includes:
- Leading the firm’s specialist team that focuses on resident non UK domiciled clients, advising a world-wide client base.
- Chairing of the ICAEW Tax Faculty’s Private Client Committee and within that leads the working party on non-domicile and residence matters. She is also a member of the ICAEW Tax Faculty Technical Committee.
- Regularly contributing to TAXline Tax Planning, where she has had chapters published on both non residence and inheritance tax.
- Featuring in The Spears 500 2015.
- Heading up the firm’s new publication advising on inward investment to the UK
Lisa said “I am so grateful to be recognised in the Spears 500 Guide for the 2 year running. My aim is simple to demystify tax and to provide clear advice for clients on how to organise their tax and financial affairs."
Date: 1st September, 2016
Articles from this Author
17th July, 2019
Take 5 with Tom Dinwiddy
27th March, 2019
End of year checklist for 2018/19 tax year
14th March, 2019
Mercer & Hole Partner, Chris Laughton offers expert opinion in court case: Brewer v Iqbal
19th October, 2018
Tales of the unexpected : UK tax where you didn’t think you would find it….
Contact Our Partners
Choose from the drop down menu below to select a Partner to contact.
Well done to Lisa and everyone at CEO Sleepover MK. twitter.com/lisajspearman/…
I am already a bit cold and uncomfortable! Help me change reality for people who need help. justgiving.com/fundraising/Li…
For the latest Mercer & Hole news, visit our LinkedIn page mercer-&-hole