Consultation workshop – Impact and consequences of the public benefit requirement
Date: 28th February, 2012 | Author: Wendy Bambrick | Comments: 0
The Institute for Voluntary Action Research (IVAR) is conducting a study for the Charity Commission. The study aims to answer the following questions:
- What does the public benefit requirement mean for your charity or charities you advise?
- How has the renewed focus on public benefit affected charities?
- What are the consequences for the charity sector as a whole?
The findings of the study will feed into the Charity Commission’s ongoing policy work on the public benefit requirement.
As part of their study the IVAR are organising consultation workshops as follows:
- Tuesday 6 March 2012 Sheffield
- Monday 12 March 2012 London
- Thursday 15 March 2012 Cardiff
All workshops are from 2 to 4pm and are open to charity trustees, senior officers and professional advisers. To find out more or to book a place you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you can’t make a workshop, but would like to share your opinion or experience on public benefit you can email email@example.com.