PAYE & National Insurance
Employers have a responsibility to ensure that employee salaries and benefits adhere to PAYE tax and national insurance rules.
Taxation on wages, salaries, company cars, mileage allowances, private health insurance, for example, all need to comply.
The penalty for incorrect compliance may be interest charged by HMRC or possibly penalties of up to 100% of the tax and national insurance involved.
Employers often need guidance to keep them up-to-date with the latest rules and to ensure tax compliance.
PAYE Tax and NI Accountant Services
Our accountants are experienced in advising how best to manage the PAYE tax and national insurance of your employees and offer a wide range of services, including:
- Guidance on the latest rules and regulations
- Assistance at the end of the tax year with computations
- Providing support with HMRC investigations
- Advising on tax efficient benefit packages
- Managing your payroll function via our outsourcing service.
Please contact one of our team for advice and guidance or refer to our Business News for comment and discussion.
Quick Contact Form
Contact Business Service Partners
Choose from the drop down menu below to select a Partner to contact.