Business Start-Ups and Development
Starting a business
Starting a business can be a daunting process. We can guide you through this, presenting you with the best options, giving you the right advice and dealing directly with many of the obstacles.
Our advice could include:
- Assessing the most suitable structure for your business
- Incorporating companies
- Establishing a business plan
- Helping obtain finance
- Preparation and analysis of management information
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Providing outsourced help with VAT returns and payroll.
Please speak with one of our team if you would like to discuss starting a business further or refer to our Business News for further information.
We know that running a business presents daily challenges. As a partnership, we appreciate the value of having a group of like minded partners around to discuss matters with, something that most owner managers do not have the luxury of. We therefore work in the role of a trusted advisor to many of our clients, being there when needed for you to bounce ideas off and to discuss operational matters with as they arise. We also work proactively, bringing new ideas and viewpoints to you.
In addition to our trusted advisor role, we can add a range of specialist services as and when the need arises. For example:
Some clients require sophisticated financial models for a variety of purposes, usually related to an acquisition or fund raising exercise.
We will not only provide a fully integrated model, but can also incorporate easy to adjust sensitivities – which will quickly assess the impact of changes in debt servicing assumptions, falling revenue, working capital changes and any other factor which is relevant to the business. Our models are rigorously checked before they are finalised, are transparent and are easy to understand.
Independent business review
If your business appears to be underperforming or indeed is in financial distress, we can provide an Independent Business Review, which:
- Provides clarity on the current commercial, operational and financial issues facing the company.
- Assesses the key causes behind the current predicament – and identifies the remedial strategies that can be adopted to enhance performance.
- Suggests a range of options for the business – covering finances, management and many other issues.
- Provides a report to help all stakeholders conclude upon plans which are in the combined best interests of those parties – including actions to take, key milestones and deliverables.
Where a bank has requested an Independent Business Review, the areas covered are generally pre-determined. We also undertake business reviews on companies which are not under distress which can be as detailed as the client decides. This includes areas such as consideration of margins and profitability, working capital requirements, financing and many others.
For more information about how we can help with business development please speak with one of our team.
Quick Contact Form
Contact Business Service Partners
Choose from the drop down menu below to select a Partner to contact.