Business Rescue Case Studies
Rescue is the appropriate solution for viable businesses in financial distress. For Mercer & Hole’s restructuring team this is more than a belief – it’s what we do.
Formal insolvency procedures can be destructive to enterprise value and so should be avoided where possible. If not, it’s imperative that any formal insolvency procedure is used constructively so that its impact on value is minimised and stakeholders’ interests are protected.
How we rescue businesses is set out in our case studies, which also highlight our expertise in cross-border matters, financial markets in businesses, intellectual property assets and the not-for-profit sector.
- Technology Company Rescue – saving companies that run out cash
- Internet Company Rescue – winding-up: an alternative
- Charity Rescue – challenging times ahead
- Cross Border Insolvency Rescue – acting in creditors’ interest
- Rescuing companies within a group
- Breach of Corporate Governance puts FCS registered entity on the brink
- An accelerated sale process can add value and save a business