Tax deadlines for August 2010
Below are some key upcoming tax deadlines for August 2010 that you may need to consider. They are as follows:
- Payment of corporation tax liabilities for small/medium sized companies with accounting periods ended 31October 2009.
- Filing date for P46 (Car) for quarter ended 5 July 2010.
- Payment of PAYE/CIS liabilities for month ended 5 August 2010
- File monthly CIS return
- Electronic payments for month ended 5 August should have cleared into HMRC's bank account by this date.
- Companies House should have received accounts of private companies with 31 November 2009 year end.
- Companies House should have received accounts of public limited companies with 28 February 2010 year end.
- HMRC should have received corporation tax self-assessment returns for companies with accounting periods ended 31 August 2009 (subject to seven-day extension under ESC B46).
- HMRC should have received VAT returns and payment for quarter ended 31 July 2010.
- Pay bank payroll for period 9 December 2009 to 5 April 201o inclusive.
If you have any queries or would like to speak to us concerning any of these deadlines, you can call me on 01604 669330 or visit our Team for Business Services page.
Date: 26th July, 2010
Articles from this Author
Contact Business Service Partners
Choose from the drop down menu below to select a Partner to contact.
19 TAG Alliances Member Firms will be gathering in the Isle of Man this weekend for the 2018 UK and Ireland Regiona… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
For the latest Mercer & Hole news, visit our LinkedIn page mercer-&-hole