Emergency Budget 2010 - Measures announced so far…
- Tax credits will be targeted at those who need their support most.
- There will be a reduction in payments to families with income greater than £40,000.
- Child benefits
- Child benefits will be frozen for the next three years.
- The public sector has been targeted for measures
- A two year pay freeze has been announced.
- Those at the top of the public sector organisations will be paid no more than 20 times their lowest paid colleagues.
Date: 22nd June, 2010
Articles from this Author
2nd May, 2017
UK Property – still the real deal?
17th June, 2016
Update on the Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED)
26th November, 2015
Property round-up - Autumn Statement
8th July, 2015
Buy-to-let investors - tax changes ahead
Contact a Private Client Partner
For the latest Mercer & Hole news, visit our LinkedIn page mercer-&-hole