PAYE & NIC
Employers have a responsibility to ensure that employee salaries and benefits adhere to PAYE tax and national insurance rules.
Taxation on wages, salaries, company cars, mileage allowances, private health insurance, for example, all need to comply.
The penalty for incorrect compliance may be interest charged by the Revenue or possibly penalties of up to 100% of the tax and national insurance lost.
Employers often need guidance to keep them up-to-date with the latest rules and to ensure tax compliance.
Mercer & Hole can help with:
- Guidance on the latest rules and regulations
- Assistance at the end of the tax year with computations
- Providing support with Revenue investigations
- Advising on tax efficient benefit packages
- Managing your payroll function via our outsourcing service.
Please call one of our team for guidance and support or see our SME Plus Blog for useful information.