Clients often need help running their daily accounting functions.
If you and your staff spend too long on day-to-day tasks, or if you wish to remove the burden of managing routine accounting activities, then outsourcing the work to Mercer & Hole could provide a solution.
Clients choose to outsource functions for a number of reasons and, therefore, our services vary by client, with technical backup and support being provided to meet their specific needs. It is not uncommon to act as bookkeeper/accountant in start-up situations, particularly for UK subsidiaries of foreign owned companies. We are frequently asked to act as a client’s payroll department and for larger clients have set up ISDN links into client companies, allowing for the administration of sophisticated accounting systems whilst providing clients with direct access to their accounting records.
Our service is flexible and can include:
- Setting up or improving computerised accounting systems
- The preparation of management accounts
- Maintenance of books and accounts
- Assistance with, or preparation of, VAT returns
- Completion of annual returns for PAYE and NIC
- Payroll services
- Assistance with, or preparation of cash flow and budget forecasts
Please contact one of our business services team if you would like to discuss outsourcing services further or look at our SME Plus Blog.