Lynsey Lord features in Spears 500 as a ‘Rising Star’
Lynsey Lord who works in Mercer & Hole, Private Client has been recognised as a ‘Rising Star’ in Spears 500 guide.
Lynsey was profiled for her achievements and expertise in the private client sector. This ranges from:
- Helping clients understand the boundaries set by UK tax legislation and assisting with structuring their affairs in a tax efficient, but also practical way.
- Cross border tax issues including dissecting and applying relevant tax treaties. Particular focus on the US further to 4 months on secondment at a firm in New York through the firm’s international network TIAG.
- Pre arrival tax planning for non UK domiciles and application of the Statutory Residence Test.
- Inheritance tax planning, including carrying out a full review of a client’s current exposure to IHT and ways of reducing this.
- Disclosures of historic unreported income and gains including using published disclosure facilities.
Speaking of her recognition in the Spears 500 guide Lynsey said “The last 8 years in tax have absolutely flown by and I am proud to feature in the ‘rising star’ category. Here’s to the next 35 years!"
Date: 1st September, 2016
Articles from this Author
10th August, 2017
Mercer & Hole appointed as joint administrators of Cinram Logistics UK Limited (“Cinram”)
17th May, 2017
Mercer & Hole’s Henry Page speaks at R3 Course
26th April, 2017
IMPORTANT UPDATE : Slimmed Down Finance Bill affects Non UK Domiciles and Inheritance Tax charges
13th January, 2017
Henry Page featured in Recovery magazine
Contact Our Partners
Choose from the drop down menu below to select a Partner to contact.
For the latest Mercer & Hole news, visit our LinkedIn page mercer-&-hole