Lisa Spearman features in Spears 500 Guide as a ‘Top recommended tax accountant’
Private Client Partner of Mercer & Hole, Lisa Spearman has been recognised as a ‘Top recommended tax accountant’ in the Spears 500 guide.
Lisa received the recognition for her expertise and achievements in the private client sector. This includes:
- Leading the firm’s specialist team that focuses on resident non UK domiciled clients, advising a world-wide client base.
- Chairing of the ICAEW Tax Faculty’s Private Client Committee and within that leads the working party on non-domicile and residence matters. She is also a member of the ICAEW Tax Faculty Technical Committee.
- Regularly contributing to TAXline Tax Planning, where she has had chapters published on both non residence and inheritance tax.
- Featuring in The Spears 500 2015.
- Heading up the firm’s new publication advising on inward investment to the UK
Lisa said “I am so grateful to be recognised in the Spears 500 Guide for the 2 year running. My aim is simple to demystify tax and to provide clear advice for clients on how to organise their tax and financial affairs."
Date: 1st September, 2016
Articles from this Author
21st September, 2017
Mercer & Hole safeguard 35 jobs as Inside Biometrics Ltd goes into Administration
10th August, 2017
Mercer & Hole appointed as joint administrators of Cinram Logistics UK Limited (“Cinram”)
17th May, 2017
Mercer & Hole’s Henry Page speaks at R3 Course
26th April, 2017
IMPORTANT UPDATE : Slimmed Down Finance Bill affects Non UK Domiciles and Inheritance Tax charges
Contact Our Partners
Choose from the drop down menu below to select a Partner to contact.
Mercer & Hole safeguard 35 jobs as Inside Biometrics Ltd goes into Administration bit.ly/2xxJNuh
For the latest Mercer & Hole news, visit our LinkedIn page mercer-&-hole