Creditor Insolvency Guidance
The R3 creditor guide explains to creditors their rights under insolvency legislation in the different types of insolvency proceedings, both corporate and personal.
For further information click on this link: www.creditorinsolvencyguide.co.uk
Guidance notes for Creditors about Insolvency Practitioners' Fees
The guides are produced by R3 and provide information on the bases on which insolvency practitioners’ remuneration is fixed in a format suitable for making creditors aware of the relevant legislative provisions. They also explain creditors’ rights to seek further information about and challenge the level of remuneration, disbursements and other expenses.
Statement of Insolvency Practice 9 – payments to insolvency office holders and their associates (effective date 1 December 2015) and Statement of Insolvency Practice 7 - presentation of financial information in insolvency proceedings (effective date 2 May 2011) use the expression 'suitable explanatory note' which sets out the rights of creditors. These guides may be used as that explanatory note.
England and Wales - effective from 1 October 2015
- A creditors' guide to fees charged by trustees in bankruptcy
- A creditors' guide to insolvency practitioners' fees under voluntary arrangements
- A creditors' guide to administrators' fees
- A creditors' guide to liquidators' fees
- England and Wales - effective from 1 November 2011
- England and Wales - effective until 31 October 2011
- England and Wales - effective until 5 April 2010
Please click on the relevant link above for the guide you wish to access.
In order to view the guides a PDF reader is required which you can obtain for free from here.